阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:hulitxt.com

01 接待客户(1 / 5)

加入书签

第三堂

商务活动

01 接待客户

礼貌预约客户

dialogue

julia is givg a call to r sith fro abc pany about the technical drag

朱莉亚正在就设计图一事给a bc公司的史密斯先生打电话。

julia: hello this is julia kant uld i speak to r sith please?

朱莉亚:你好,我是茱莉亚·康德。我找史密斯先生。

r sith: this is thoas sith speakg what can i do for you, iss kant?

史密斯先生:我就是。有什么事吗,康德小姐?

julia: r sith, you know that we have fished the technical drag aordg to your reirents you called that you would like a little odification yesterday i&039;d like to ake an appotnt with you to discs how to odify it

朱莉亚:史密斯先生,设计图我们已经按照您的要求完成了,您昨天给我们打电话说想要修改一下。我想和您预约一个时间来讨论该怎样修改。

r sith: all right

史密斯先生:好的。

julia: are you free at 10:00 a this thursday?

朱莉亚:您周四上午10点有时间吗?

r sith: i a afraid not i will have a etg that orng what about 3:00 p that day?

史密斯先生:恐怕没有,我那天上午有个会议。那天下午3点怎么样?

julia: no proble see you this thursday

朱莉亚:没问题。周四见。

r sith: ok goodbye

史密斯先生:好的。再见。

julia: bye-bye

朱莉亚:再见。

notes

1 technical drag 技术设计图

2 odificatio [??difi&039;kei??n] n修改,修正;修饰

小贴士

1 ay i vite you to visit our pany ti next onth?

下个月我可以邀请你去参观我们公司吗?

2 uld i have an appotnt with you this saturday afternoon?

我可以和您约定周六下午见面吗?

3 shall i ake the reservation for you?

请问要我为您安排预约吗?

4 uld you ake it other ti?

可以约定别的时间吗?

也可以这样说:

can we ake it another ti?

5 do you have any pn next onday?

您下周一有安排吗?

也可以这样说:

are you avaible next onday?

6 we are lookg forward to etg you then

我们期待着到时与您见面。

7 i a gog to travel on bess that day

那天我要出差。

8 i have a full schedule next week

我下周的时间都排满了。

热情招待客户

dialogue

john goes to the airport to pick up a ctornow he ets the ctor dan atthews

约翰去机场接一位客户。现在他和客户丹·马修斯碰面了。

john: exce ! i&039; john sith fro du pont fuel p

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录