阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:hulitxt.com

03 医疗保健(3 / 8)

加入书签

3 re [s?:] adj 疼痛的,痛心的;恼火的;严重的;n 痛处,伤口

4 dical departnt 内科;医务室

5 dical rerd 病历卡;病史档案

小贴士

1 which departnt do you want to register with?

您要挂哪个科室的号?

2 have you got a registration card?

您有诊疗卡吗?

3 do you have dice surance? or will you pay for this yourself?

您有医疗保险吗?还是自费?

4 do you want to see a specialist or an ordary doctor?

您要挂专家号还是普通号?

5 have you ever registered with dr sith before?

你之前挂过史密斯医生的号吗?

6 do i need to pay y registered fee here?

我需要在这里付挂号费吗?

7 do i need to register aga if i ask for a transfer?

如果我要求转科室的话需要再来挂号吗?

8 i&039;d like to t specialist treatnt

我想看专家门诊。

医生面前如实答

dialogue

tony is seeg a doctor a hospital

托尼正在一家医院看病。

tony: good orng, doctor

托尼:早上好,医生。

doctor: good orng what&039;s the atter with you?

医生:早上好。你哪儿不舒服?

tony: i&039; sufferg fro nia

托尼:我有失眠的症状。

doctor: how long have you been like this?

医生:这种情况有多久了?

tony: ore than a onth

托尼:一个多月了。

doctor: have you taken any dice?

医生:吃过药了吗?

tony: i tried sleepg pills, but they are of no effect to

托尼:试过安眠药,但是不起作用。

doctor: do you have a pa the head?

医生:有头痛的情况吗?

tony: tis i feel exhated and drowsy ost of the ti

托尼:有时候有。我大部分时间都觉得非常疲倦,昏昏欲睡的。

doctor: let take your blood pressure you look aneic

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看起来有点贫血。

(after takg tony&039;s blood pressure)

(医生量过托尼的血压后)

doctor: well, there is nothg to worry about you are jt a little exhated fro overwork

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

tony: then what should i do?

托尼:那我该怎么做呢?

doctor: i thk you should t ore rest try to t outside and exercise ore reber not to stra yourself too uch

医生:我想你应该多休息休息,多到户外参加锻炼。记住不要再过度劳累了。

tony: ok, i&039;ll do as you say

托尼:好的,我会照你说的去做。

doctor: here is the prescription for you

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录